Posted by Moh Duro Update Sunday, May 24, 2015
Pertamina’s competence obtained from 30 years of managing the gas business provided the momentum for the establishment of a separate focused and professional company. Its resources and assets, together with its business network, are the pillars on which PT Pertamina Gas is building the business in line with the values of Good Corporate Governance.
PT Pertamina Gas is a company active in the midstream and downstream sectors of the Indonesian gas industry. It is a subsidiary of PT Pertamina (Persero) involved in gas trading, transportation and processing and other businesses related to natural gas and its byproducts. The Gas Company, has 4 subsidiaries among which, namely Pertagas Niaga (99%), Perta-Samtan Gas (66%), Perta Kalimantan Gas (70%), and Perta Daya Gas (65%).
Currently PT Pertamina Gas giving a chance and find the best candidates, responsible, energetic and willing to develop a career and willing to take the challenge for the position :
Senior Officer - Project Management ( 004 - PTG )
- Min. S1 in any Engineering disciplines.
- Min. 10 years of related experience in medium to high scale gas and infrastructure projects
- Strong understanding of project management methods and principles.
- Possess certification in Project Management and Risk Management will be highly prioritized.
- 2 vacant positions available.
- Test location : Jakarta.
- Education background S1 degree in any Engineering major.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in & gas project with exposure on planning, scheduling, and reporting.
- Technical knowledge in civil engineering, mechanical engineering, instrument engineering, cost estimation, and procurement.
- Operating knowledge of supporting software i.e. AutoCAD, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project.