Posted by Moh Duro Update Tuesday, June 2, 2015
Pertamina’s competence obtained from 30 years of managing the gas business provided the momentum for the establishment of a separate focused and professional company. Its resources and assets, together with its business network, are the pillars on which PT Pertamina Gas is building the business in line with the values of Good Corporate Governance.
PT Pertamina Gas is a company active in the midstream and downstream sectors of the Indonesian gas industry. It is a subsidiary of PT Pertamina (Persero) involved in gas trading, transportation and processing and other businesses related to natural gas and its byproducts. The Gas Company, has 4 subsidiaries among which, namely Pertagas Niaga (99%), Perta-Samtan Gas (66%), Perta Kalimantan Gas (70%), and Perta Daya Gas (65%).
Currently PT Pertamina Gas giving a chance and find the best candidates, responsible, energetic and willing to develop a career and willing to take the challenge for the position :
Officer - Supply Chain Management ( 012 - PTG )
- Minimum S1 in Economic, Law, Industrial Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the field of supply chain management/ procurement.
- Possess certification in purchasing or procurement (CPM, Government Goods/Services Procurement Expert Certification) will be an extra advantage
- Strong sense of personal integrity and dependability.
- Education S1 majoring in Law.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in the legal/ related field.
- Have good understanding of laws and regulations related to business activities in oil, gas and its derivatives transportation, sales, trading, including procurement activities of related goods and services.
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Education S1 in any Engineering major.
- Minimum 5 years related experience on handling companys operating and investment budget; preferably from oil & gas industry.
- Have knowledge of gas transportation business process.
- Computer literacy.