Posted by Moh Duro Update Thursday, September 6, 2012
PT Media Djaya Bersama (MDB) is coal mining company under Reswara Sub Holding Integrated Coal Mining Company of Holding Member ABM Investama under Tiara MargaTrakindo Group.
To continually create meaningful & challenging job opportunities to many Indonesian which is aligned with our agressive business growth, we have an opportunity to invite qualified and experienced professional people to join with us for the position:
Finance & Accounting Supervisor (Placement Meulaboh)
- Min. holds Bachelor Degree (S1) in Accounting / Tax from any reputable university
- Male/Female, Max. 38 years old
- Min. 2 years of working experience in accounting and tax in coal mining industry
- Preferred if have a certificate Brevet A / B
- Familiar in writing or oral communications in English
- Good administration skills and advanced in using Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, etc).
- Work in details, active team player, convident, creative and resourceful
- Good personality, inter-personal skill, communication skill and able to manage under pressure and target
- Must be driven, analytical and highly organized, and be capable problem solvers
- Supports recording and reporting activities of the Company to use the rules / standards of accounting, reporting for internal and external (taxes, etc.).
- Responsible for tax calculation and reporting
- Ability to prepare regular reports, gathering and summarizing data, including information updates
- Make sure bills and other payments are made on time, while those in accounts receivable collect payments and debts
- Verifying the accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents or records.
- Update and maintain accounting journals, ledgers and other records detailing financial business transactions (e.g., disbursements, expense vouchers, receipts, accounts payable).
- Compile data and prepare a variety of reports.
- Reconciles records with internal company employees and management, or external vendors or customers.
This position will be based at Meulaboh – Aceh Site Project with FIFO 6/2 weeks schedule and reports directly to the Mine Operation Manager
- Provide expertise in the long-range, medium and short-term mine planning functions, maintain head grade and production requirements. Good communication skills within the various mine site departments
- Provide assistance in the training and development of National Staff employees to ensure that they increase their core competencies, produce results suitable to management and to the efficient operation and development of MDB, and continuously improve their capabilities and the quality of their work.
- Analyse and assist in developing strategic plan, goals and directions for business plan, to ensure that strategic goals and long-range planning goals are in alignment.
- Male; maximum 40 years old
- Mining Engineering Graduated and POM
- Minimum 7 years experience in coal mining industry
- Computer Literate in using MS office and mining software such as : Minescape, Xpac, Surpac, Talpac
- Strategic Mine Plan experience & Productivity / Business Improvement
- Thorough knowledge of Mine Planning, Grade Control & Practice
- Knowledge of Mine Mill and experienced in the management of mine technical functions.
- Strong people management skills and the ability to lead and develop an effective Technical services team and familiar with Government Mine reporting requirements