Posted by Moh Duro Update Tuesday, September 25, 2012
DataOn, leading South-East Asian business application provider, operating out of Jakarta, Indonesia is looking for several talented, dynamic and motivated individuals to join our Quality Assurance team in our continuous regional growth and expansion.
In order to keep up with the growing regional demand for our SunFish solutions we are seeking the best candidates to fill in position of :
Application Infrastructure Engineer
- An Application Infrastructure Engineer will be responsible for providing support for the operations of the client, IT infrastructure and Data Center, and working closely with IT Manager in the implementation of new ICT infrastructure and software project. The Application Infrastructure Engineer must perform routine checks on the server performance, network infrastructure configuration to ensure that the network connection is persistent, server performance is stable and the software application and database is running well
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
- Profoundly skilled in network configuration and System Security.
- Experienced :
o Windows Server
o Linux Server
o MS SQL 2005/ 2008 or Oracle Database
- Certified in CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) or CCNP (Cisco Certified Network Professional) is preferable
- Conversant in Systems Center Configuration Manager, Vmware, Antivirus programs, Remote Access Software products, LAN/WAN products.
- Excellent in written and oral communication skill.
- At least 2 year experience in IT related field.
- As a Corporate IT Supervisor, you will be responsible for installing, configuring hardware, software, network peripherals, maintaining persistent network connectivity, managing hardware inventory distribution, developing and administering technical and ISO documentation, as well as cooperating with other teams and service vendors. You will also be responsible for dealing with disaster discovery plan, providing preventive and correction action plans for servers and network infrastructure
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- A knowledgeable about network security
- Experienced in Linux is preferable
- Familiar with phone system management (PABX)
- Excellent in written or oral communication skills
- At least five years experience in related IT field
- A Database Administrator is responsible for the administration and support of various database systems used by the company. Primary responsibilities include the installation and management of the Oracle and SQL Database running on Linux and Windows servers, the management of associated Data Warehouse environment. Other responsibilities include managing application maintenance support activities, such as upgrade and patch installations, database account maintenance, database performance tuning, database backup and recovery, database security, system and database monitoring, and capacity planning
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
- Profoundly experienced in Oracle Database and SQL Application server.
- Experienced in designing, and managing database systems for high-traffic transactional systems.
- Skilled in Performance Tuning, Query Optimization, Performance Monitoring, SQL Profiler, automated backup and recovery and other related monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
- Excellent in SQL Development such as SQL programming and design (functions, tables, views, triggers, indexes, constraints, stored-procedure, cube).
- Familiar with Windows and Linux server.
- At least two year experience in database management systems
- Senior Technical Writer is responsible for composing, editing, standardizing product documentation, including standard user manual, specific user manual based on distinctive customer requirements, on-line help system and other technical references. Technical Writer will work closely with Quality Assurance team in order to produce high quality documents for our best products.
- Composing high quality product documentation
- Developing sets of guidelines for documentation writing
- Providing training on technical writing
- Assisting in preparing training materials
- A Bachelor Degree from reputable university majoring in Journalism, English literature, or Communications or equivalent
- A professional writer having at least 3 years experience in writing technical documents
- A mature individual with good analytical skills and conversant in software terminology
- An English proficient candidate with a minimum of International TOEFL score of 600 (paper based-test), or a minimum score of 100 TOEFL IBT (Internet based-test), or other equivalent International standards
- As a Software Maintenance Supervisor, you will be responsible for providing high quality customer service through performance management and development of Software Maintenance staff, develop and implement process improvement, manage the workflow process and perform personnel duties
- Bachelor Degree or Diploma from reputable university majoring Information System, Computer Science or equivalent
- Good working knowledge of English
- Mature personality with high self confidence and ability to work effectively in an IT environment
- Good interpersonal skills and customer orientation
- Familiar with ColdFusion, PHP or ASP
- Familiar with DBMS and basic scripting in Oracle Database, MSSQL Server and MySQL
- Moderate in technical programming algorithm
- Having at least 3 years experience in HRIS (Human Resource Information Systems) and Software Implementation, Software Maintenance or Software Customer Care is preferrable
- Having capability to lead and manage people to build a strong team
PT.INDODEV NIAGA INTERNET (DataOn)
Jl.Sultan Iskandar Muda No.8
Kebayoran Lama – Jakarta Selatan 12240
Phone : 021 - 7223535
or Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
more info : Lowongan DataOn Oktober 2012