Posted by Moh Duro Update Friday, June 28, 2013
TGI is commited in: building, developing, managing, and operating natural gas pipelines and related facilities to ensure that gas is provided for our customers. We are not just a company that transports energy to our customers but we are a company that is commited to build, develop and manage the areas and the environment in which we also operate. We base our business in reliability and trust with those utilizing our service to provide a source of energy with the most advanced technologies.
TGI is a reputable gas pipeline company in Indonesia with main business is engaged in transporting natural gas through pipelines to both domestic and international market. Transgasindo's head office is located in Jakarta and operated 4 regional offices, located in Jambi, Indragiri Hulu Riau, Pekanbaru, and Batam. yasan Kesejahteraan Pegawai and Pensiunan Gas Negara hold 0.13% shares.
PT Transportasi Gas Indonesia invites the best candidates to join as following position :
Static Mechanical Engineer
- Manage, maintain and analyze the static equipment mechanical works and activities to ensure the reliability of the system complies with project requirements, Internationally Accepted Standards and Requirements in operational dimensions.
- Prepare, conduct and analyze technical support and expertise related with static equipment mechanical measurement, implementation and trouble shooting to ensure safety, reliability and efficiency of the pipeline.
- Prepare, conduct and monitor technical specifications for static equipment mechanical, welding and coating equipments and software to ensure the effectively and efficiency of the process are well achieved.
- Conduct and analyze a liaison with committee, shippers, off takers, customers, vendors, contractors and local authorities with regards to static equipment mechanical issues to support Company’s business operational.
- Manage, provide and maintain Static Equipment Mechanical Procedures and Manuals to ensure that all activities comply with project requirements, Internationally Accepted Standards and Requirements in operational dimensions.
- Minimum S-1 from Mechanical or Electrical Engineering Discipline with Cumulative GPA min 2.75.
- Minimum 3 years in related position.
- Able to work efficiently and demonstrate effective organizational skills.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
(Please write only the position code on the subject)
More Info : Lowongan PT Transgasindo