Posted by Moh Duro Update Friday, March 20, 2015
TGI is commited in: building, developing, managing, and operating natural gas pipelines and related facilities to ensure that gas is provided for our customers. We are not just a company that transports energy to our customers but we are a company that is commited to build, develop and manage the areas and the environment in which we also operate. We base our business in reliability and trust with those utilizing our service to provide a source of energy with the most advanced technologies.
TGI is a reputable gas pipeline company in Indonesia with main business is engaged in transporting natural gas through pipelines to both domestic and international market. Transgasindo's head office is located in Jakarta and operated 4 regional offices, located in Jambi, Indragiri Hulu Riau, Pekanbaru, and Batam. yasan Kesejahteraan Pegawai and Pensiunan Gas Negara hold 0.13% shares.
PT Transportasi Gas Indonesia invites the best candidates to join as following position :
- Min. Bachelor's Degree (S1) from Law discipline.
- Fresh graduate are welcome to apply.
- Previous experience in the field of legal counsel or Advisor business minimum 3 years will be highly prioritized.
- Certified professional (KTPA) highly desirable.
- Possess excellent skills in analytical, problem solving and process management.
- Have a good communication (verbal and writted) and negotiation skills.
- Able to work independently and to be a good negotiation.
- English proficiency and computer literate.
- Familiar and strong understanding of gas pipelines business is a plus.