Posted by Moh Duro Update Monday, November 17, 2014
In 2008, Titan Chemical Corp. Sdn. Bhd. acquired PT. Fatrapolindo Nusa Industri, Tbk (FPNI) and put PT. PENI as subsidiary of FPNI. FPNI was changed the name to PT. Titan Kimia Nusantara, Tbk and PT. PENI become PT. TITAN Petrokimia Nusantara. In July 2010, Malaysia Titan Chemical Corp was acquired by Lotte Chemical, the core company of the Lotte Group's Chemical Division.
Currently PT. LOTTE CHEMICAL TITAN NUSANTARA giving a chance and find the best candidates, responsible, energetic and willing to develop a career and willing to take the challenge for the position :
- Minimum S1 in Chemical Engineering/Petrochemical and Gas from reputable University
- Fresh graduated with minimum GPA 2.75 (Scale 4) are welcome
- Having motivation to learn and willing to work under pressure
- Have good ability in Microsoft office, Visio and HYSIS
- Having good communication and TOEFL >=500
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- Good integrity, initiatives and team work ability
- Willing to be located in Merak ; Banten
More info : Lowongan Lotte Chemical Titan Nusantara.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted for further selection process.