Posted by Moh Duro Update Friday, June 14, 2013
PT Elnusa Tbk provides oil and gas services sector has established a global strategic alliance with world-class oil & gas companies, in accordance with global standards in workplace and environmental safety.
Currently PT Elnusa Tbk giving a chance and find the best candidates, responsible, energetic and willing to develop a career and willing to take the challenge for the position :
Trainee Instrument Engineer
- Researching, designing and develop new systems and devices which will be used to control, monitor and regulate reservoir evaluation processes and operations.
- Involve aspects of both software and hardware instrumentation system.
- Maintenance of existing tools, gadgets and overseeing any essential adjustments which need to be made.
- Evaluate and analyze samples to assess the amount and quality of oil, the depth at which resources lie, and the equipment needed to properly extract them.
- In scoope of field activity, giving support for The Field Engineer to:
- Suggest testing procedures, writing reports and making sure the impprovement of instruments comply with quality standards and safety regulations.
- Giving technical support if any wireline instrument or tools developed and rolled out.
- Maintain records of drilling and production operations.
- Reporting about well modification and stimulation programs to maximize oil and gas recovery.
- Evaluate findings to develop, design, or test equipment or processes.
- Coordinate the installation, maintenance, and operation of mining and oil field equipment.
- Simulate reservoir performance for different recovery techniques, using computer models.
- Design and implement wireline instrument environmental controls on oil and gas operations.
- Design or modify mining and oil field machinery and tools, applying engineering principles.
- Conduct engineering research experiments to improve or modify wireline instrument and oil machinery and operations.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Engineering (Electronical / Mechatronic /Electromechanical/ Instrumentation) or equivalent.
- Male or Female max 25 years old
- Having interest with electrical instrumentation scoope of work.
- Able to work individually in team.
- Willing to be placed at remote area
- 1-2 years relevant experience and drilling industry experience is preferred
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- 5 Full-Time position(s) available.