Posted by Moh Duro Update Tuesday, December 31, 2013
Bank Andara provide a flexible range of services in the form of a variety of instruments as well as financing, technology-based product innovation. MFIs in cooperation with Bank Andara will gain access to sources of capital at a reasonable cost, flexible and long term to support sustainable growth.
Bank Andara open up opportunities for talented banking professionals to share his passion for excellence in new business direction as a wholesale bank serving the microfinance industry.
- Bachelor degree holder in Accounting from reputable university with min GPA 3.00
- Experience as a Finance & Accounting staff in banking industry for min 2 year
- Familiar with Indonesian Tax Regulation, PSAK (Indonesia Accounting Standard) and PAPI (Pedoman Akuntasi Perbankan Indonesia)
- Familiar with external report to Bank Indonesia
- Computer literate and good in operating MS-Office (Word, Excel & Power Point)
- Good sense of Risk Awareness, Compliance and Integrity
More info : Lowongan Bank Andara.