Posted by Moh Duro Update Tuesday, April 21, 2015
ConocoPhillips has been operating for over 40 years and continue to grow and play a role as one of Indonesia's major partner in meeting the growing energy needs by exploring new reserves and maximize the value of existing core areas.
ConocoPhillips Indonesia is the largest independent energy companies in the world upstream, based on proved reserves and production of liquids and natural gas. In Indonesia, is looking, best performing individuals who are looking for an opportunity to develop, learn and grow with a dynamic global company for the following positions :
Business Apprentice Program
- Min. S1 or S2 majoring in Accounting, Finance, Management, Tax and Industrial Engineering.
- Open for fresh graduates who have/will completed at least bachelor degree prior 1 October 2015 or max. 2 years of experience in the relevant field.
- Min. GPA of 3.30 on a 4.00 grade scale or 82.5 on a 100 grade scale.
- Proficiency in the English language (written and verbal).
- Highly motivated, strong analytical skill and problem solving capabilities.
More info : Lowongan ConocoPhillips Indonesia.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.