Posted by Moh Duro Update Wednesday, December 17, 2014
ConocoPhillips has been operating for over 40 years and continue to grow and play a role as one of Indonesia's major partner in meeting the growing energy needs by exploring new reserves and maximize the value of existing core areas.
ConocoPhillips Indonesia is the largest independent energy companies in the world upstream, based on proved reserves and production of liquids and natural gas. In Indonesia, is looking, best performing individuals who are looking for an opportunity to develop, learn and grow with a dynamic global company for the following positions :
- Minimum requirements of a Bachelor Degree (S1) majoring in Geology or Geophysics.
- Minimum 5 years of of working experience as a Petroleum Geologist, direct experience working with geophysicists and engineers in a team environment to generate development drilling locations, evaluate production and reserves, and recommend operations to optimize production, increase recovery, and add reserves.
- Experience with Petrel, PowerLog, SeisWorks and ZMAP, or similar programs. Skills in geomodeling programs Stratimagic, Geoprobe, VoxelGeo, and IRAP RMS are a plus.
- Combining skill and knowledge in core and core analyses, petrophysical and petrographic information, and well performance data into an integrated reservoir description.
- Legally works and lives in Indonesia.
More info : Lowongan ConocoPhillips Indonesia.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.