Posted by Moh Duro Update Monday, December 23, 2013
ConocoPhillips has been operating for over 40 years and continue to grow and play a role as one of Indonesia's major partner in meeting the growing energy needs by exploring new reserves and maximize the value of existing core areas.
ConocoPhillips Indonesia is the largest independent energy companies in the world upstream, based on proved reserves and production of liquids and natural gas. In Indonesia, is looking, best performing individuals who are looking for an opportunity to develop, learn and grow with a dynamic global company for the following positions :
Well Services Engineer
Work Location: , INDONESIA
- Minimum Bachelors degree in engineering.
- Experience with slickline, e-line, and coil tubing interventions and rig workover operations. Strong technical skills in both completion engineering and well services / completion operations and familiar with completion equipment such as: packers, SCSSVs, sand screens, nipples, plugs, locks, flapper valves, gas lift equipment, etc.:
- Capable of working in a diverse multi-cultural, multi-national, highly team oriented environment.
- Demonstrated strong networking and communication skills.
- Proven operational, motivational, planning, mentoring, and coordination skills.
- Well developed planning and organizing skills. Willingness to air, and adept at working through, problems
- Self-starter requiring little to no direct guidance. Individual that is willing to accept risks and aggressively pursue continuous improvement.
- Excellent judgment and decision making ability regarding both technical and personnel matters
- 4-10 years of industry experience, in all aspects of well services, completion, and production operations.
- Special Skills, Training, & Certifications
- IWCF or IADC well control certification is preferable.
- Proficient computer skills with working knowledge of MAXWELL, WellView®, and production software such as Inflow / Outflow performance.
More info : Lowongan ConocoPhillips Indonesia.