Posted by Moh Duro Update Thursday, October 2, 2014
ConocoPhillips has been operating for over 40 years and continue to grow and play a role as one of Indonesia's major partner in meeting the growing energy needs by exploring new reserves and maximize the value of existing core areas.
ConocoPhillips Indonesia is the largest independent energy companies in the world upstream, based on proved reserves and production of liquids and natural gas. In Indonesia, is looking, best performing individuals who are looking for an opportunity to develop, learn and grow with a dynamic global company for the following positions :
Production Operator (Job Number: 00O2H)
- Minimum education of Diploma degree (D3)
- Minimum 3 years related experience as operator.
- Deep understanding of the basic engineering process.
- Understand and able to read P&ID and PFD.
- Familiar with process equipment operation.
- Possess excellent communication skills.