Posted by Moh Duro Update Thursday, November 21, 2013
Jawa Power is owned by Siemens of Germany (50 %), YTL Power International and Marubeni Corporation (35%), and PT. Bumipertiwi Tatapradipta of Indonesia (15%). The design, Engineering, Procurement, Construction (EPC) and commissioning start-up of the power station was undertaken by a consortium led by Siemens. YTL Power International's wholly-owned subsidiary, PT YTL Jawa Timur, is the O&M operator for Jawa Power.
PT. YTL Jawa Timur Paiton II Power Station Under Indonesia s private power programme, PT. YTL Jawa Timur operates and maintains this 2 x 650 MW Coal-fired Power Station. The station is located at Paiton, Probolinggo District of East Java, 141 km Southeast of Surabaya.
Currently PT. YTL Jawa Timur Paiton II Power Station giving a chance and find the best candidates, responsible, energetic and willing to develop a career and willing to take the challenge for the position :
- Age 24 years old maximum.
- Minimum 3 years Diploma (D3) education majoring in MECHANICAL preferably Energy Conversion or ELECTRICAL preferably Power background with GPA minimum 3,00 (scale of 4) from a reputable university (Please enclose academic transcript).
- The vacancy is open for both fresh graduates and experienced applicants (heavy industry or power plant job experiences will be preferable).
- Willing to work on a 3-shift cycle.
- Having ability to maintain good housekeeping within their area of activity.
- Having knowledge of safety management and actively participate in the Company safety procedures and practices.
- High motivation, self starter and capable to work under pressure.
- Be able to read and speak basic English.
- Having good health physical condition
PT. YTL JAWA TIMUR
Tromol Pos No 36
Probolinggo, Jawa Timur
Email : email@example.com
More info : Lowongan YTL Jawa Timur.