Posted by Moh Duro Update Monday, February 24, 2014
Jawa Power is owned by Siemens of Germany (50 %), YTL Power International and Marubeni Corporation (35%), and PT. Bumipertiwi Tatapradipta of Indonesia (15%). The design, Engineering, Procurement, Construction (EPC) and commissioning start-up of the power station was undertaken by a consortium led by Siemens. YTL Power International's wholly-owned subsidiary, PT YTL Jawa Timur, is the O&M operator for Jawa Power.
PT. YTL Jawa Timur Paiton II Power Station Under Indonesia s private power programme, PT. YTL Jawa Timur operates and maintains this 2 x 650 MW Coal-fired Power Station. The station is located at Paiton, Probolinggo District of East Java, 141 km Southeast of Surabaya.
Currently PT. YTL Jawa Timur Paiton II Power Station giving a chance and find the best candidates, responsible, energetic and willing to develop a career and willing to take the challenge for the position :
ENGINEERING TECHNICIAN – C&I
- Maximum 35 years old;
- Minimum Diploma 3 years (D3) in Physics Engineering / Instrumentation or Electronic from a reputable University or Polytechnic;
- Having 2 years minimum in relevant experiences at heavy industries or power plants;
- Good skill in instrumentation, control an automation system troubleshooting;
- Having good knowledge in control, instrumentation and controller equipment (pneumatic, electronic and microprocessor based / smart system);
- Capable and willingness to work under pressure, extended working hours and Call In scheme;
- Accurate, reliable, enthusiasm and having good written and spoken English.
More info : Lowongan YTL Jawa Timur.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted for further selection process.