Posted by Moh Duro Update Tuesday, July 22, 2014
Holcim Beton Indonesia, Ltd invited you; the young, inspired, energetic and talented people to joining us and be part of our operations spanning the globe focused on production and supply of innovative building products essential for the modern world, the following positions :
Mobile Lab Technician
(East Java & Bali)
- Minimum requirement of Associate Degree (D3) in Civil Engineering .
- At least 2 years of working experience in building materials/cement industry.
- Familiar with Computer, minimum Microsoft Office & Google Application.
- Good command in English both oral & written (preferably) .
- Have a good interpersonal skill.
- Honest, fast learner, and hard working.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Service oriented.
- Good in analysing and problem solving skills.
- A team player and flexibility to adapt.
- Possess SIM A and C license.
- Minimum education of Bachelor degree (S1), preferably graduate from social science major.
- At least 1 year of working experience in current position.
- At least 5 years of working experience in the community relations & development area from Corporate, or NGO, or Development Agent, with two years’ experience in supervisor level.
- Familiar with Computer, minimum intermediate skill of using Microsoft Office (Word, Excell, Powerpoint).
- Fluent in English and Bahasa, both verbal and written.
- Possess excellent communication, interpersonal, and public relation skills
- Good social, culture and community knowledge.
- Able to work independently and in a team.
- Strong leadership.
- Willingness to work mobile.