Posted by Moh Duro Update Saturday, March 28, 2015
PT Unilever Indonesia offers its shares to the public in 1981 and has been listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange since January 11, 1982. At the end of 2011, the Company was ranked sixth in the Indonesia Stock Exchange in terms of market capitalization.
PT Unilever Indonesia is the company that produces the best-known brands and are widely used by the community include : Pepsodent, yang Pond, Lux, Lifebuoy, Dove, Sunsilk, Clear, Rexona, Vaseline, Rinso, Molto, Sunlight, Wall, Blue Band, Royco, Bango and many more.
Currently, PT Unilever Indonesia Tebuka is looking for a candidate perfesional personnel employee in the position :
Assistant Sales Finance Mgr
- Willing to be stationed in all Unilever's Depots throughout in Indonesia.
- Min. Bachelor (S1) majoring in Accounting from top and reputable University.
- Min. GPA of 3.00 out of 4.00 scale.
- Language Proficiency in English; fluent in speaking and writing.
- Proficient in computer literacy.
- High initiative and motivated to learn, proven leadership experience.
- Demonstrated good critical and analytical thinking.
- Legally authorized to work in Indonesia.