Posted by Moh Duro Update Monday, March 25, 2013
|ExxonMobil Oil Indonesia Inc|
ExxonMobil Oil Indonesia is part of the Exxon Mobil Corporation, one of the world's biggest energy and petrochemical companies from Texas USA. The Company is supported by approximately 850 human resources. ExxonMobil upstream located in Aceh and Cepu. In Cepu, Indonesia through its subsidiary ExxonMobil, Mobil Cepu Ltd has a 45% participating interest of the total Cepu block. ExxonMobil Indonesia also also conducted its exploration activities in Natuna D-Apha Block, Mandar Block, Gunting Block, Surumana Block, Cendrawasih Block, and Coalbed Methane Block.
Currently ExxonMobil giving a chance and find the best candidates, responsible, energetic and willing to develop a career and willing to take the challenge for the position :
Drilling Business Services Coordinator
- Bachelor degree with minimum 15 years of experience in Drilling Business Services-related position in oil and gas industry including as Logistics Specialist, Logistics Coordinator, Drilling/Completion Engineer and Procurement Specialist (previous experience in managerial position of the mentioned functions is an advantage).
- Strong leadership and business knowledge.
- Strong negotiation/influencing skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- Strong computer skills (SAP and Inventory Management System/Software are highly desirable).
- Able to work under pressure and with tight deadline.
- Excellent team work skills with the ability to troubleshoot and solve complex Drilling Business-related issues with a diverse and global workforce.
- Self-motivated and result oriented.
We are sorry! , Above vacancy has expired, please see the latest info : Lowongan ExxonMobil Indonesia Terbaru.