Posted by Moh Duro Update Friday, November 14, 2014
As a subsidiary of Banpu, energetic energy provider in Asia, we are ready to give attractive opportunity for your career development for the following qualified personnel :
Coal Quality Support Administrator
- Education Diploma Degree (D3) or Bachelor Degree (S1) in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Chemical Analyst or other technical background from reputable University or Academy.
- Demonstrated good skills in administration activity, and MS Office.
- Fluent spoken and written English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Experience in the related field is required for this position, minimum 3 years for Diploma and 1 year of Bachelor, preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Chemistry or equivalent.
- Contract and Temporary position(s) available for 4 months (maternity leave replacement).