Posted by Moh Duro Update Wednesday, May 20, 2015
This company is a joint venture between Garuda Group and Lufthansa Systems AG (LSY) with a 51 percent stock and 49 percent, respectively. In 2009, LSY divert 49% stake in PT ASYST to Aero Travel. In 2013, ASYST managed to record an overall improvement in performance. Subsidiary of Garuda Group reported total operating revenues in 2013 of $ 22,078,793, an increase of 13.7% increase from US $ 19.41342 million in 2012.
PT. Aero Systems Indonesia to invite high caliber professionals who are eager to demonstrate their expertise and passion for excellence to the world and join in the position :
- Min. Bachelor (S1) majoring in Computer Engineering, Informatic Engineering, Informatic Management, or Industrial Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in the related field, fresh graduate are welcome to apply.
- Strong knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer services, including meeting quality standards for services and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill.
- Good level in English, including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office application.