Posted by Moh Duro Update Saturday, October 3, 2015
This company is a joint venture between Garuda Group and Lufthansa Systems AG (LSY) with a 51 percent stock and 49 percent, respectively. In 2009, LSY divert 49% stake in PT ASYST to Aero Travel. In 2013, ASYST managed to record an overall improvement in performance. Subsidiary of Garuda Group reported total operating revenues in 2013 of $ 22,078,793, an increase of 13.7% increase from US $ 19.41342 million in 2012.
PT. Aero Systems Indonesia to invite high caliber professionals who are eager to demonstrate their expertise and passion for excellence to the world and join in the position :
- Education S1 degree, majoring in Computer Engineering, Computer Science and Information System.
- Proficiency in English language both verbal and written.
- Extensive knowledge of state of the art software development technology.
- Technical skill in programming application (Java/PHP), experiences with other object oriented languages will be an extra advantage.
- Familiar with internet application design and host application design.
- Familiar with Relational Database Management (RDBM) systems.
- Strong capability in programming under *NIX.
- Hands-on technical experience in source code versioning (SVN/GIT).
- Experience in C++ will be an extra advantage.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.