Posted by Moh Duro Update Thursday, May 14, 2015
PT Garuda Maintenance Facility AeroAsia (GMF AeroAsia) based in the Soekarno-Hatta International Airport Jakarta and supported by 7 production units, including Line Maintenance, Component Maintenance, Base Maintenance, Engineering Services, Engine & APU Maintenance, Asset Management & Material Services, and Learning Services.
The Company's main business is to offer the Maintenance Repair and Overhaul (MRO) of aircraft, encompassing engines, fuselage, components and other supporting services.
PT Garuda Maintenance Facility Aero Asia offer opportunities to highly talented people to build their professional career in MRO industry as :
Development Engineer (PEN)
- Male or Female, not more than 26 years old.
- Education Background Bachelor Degree majorin in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering.
- Min. GPA of 2.75 within 4.00 scales.
- Language Proficiency in English; fluent in speaking and writing.
- Minimum TOEFL score of 475 or minimum TOEIC score of 500.
- Experience in no required.
More Info : Lowongan Kerja PT Garuda Maintenance Facility AeroAsia.