Posted by Moh Duro Update Monday, August 3, 2015
PT Garuda Maintenance Facility AeroAsia (GMF AeroAsia) based in the Soekarno-Hatta International Airport Jakarta and supported by 7 production units, including Line Maintenance, Component Maintenance, Base Maintenance, Engineering Services, Engine & APU Maintenance, Asset Management & Material Services, and Learning Services.
The Company's main business is to offer the Maintenance Repair and Overhaul (MRO) of aircraft, encompassing engines, fuselage, components and other supporting services.
PT Garuda Maintenance Facility Aero Asia offer opportunities to highly talented people to build their professional career in MRO industry as :
Aircraft Technician (TEC)
- Maximum age 23 years, for fresh graduate nd 25 for experience.
- Minimum D3 majoring in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Electronic Engineering.
- Minimum GPA : 2.75 (on a 4-point scale).
- Show evidence of good level in English both oral & written.
- Special requirements for eyes : no color blind and normal (max. Minus 1).
More Info : Lowongan Kerja PT Garuda Maintenance Facility AeroAsia.