Posted by Moh Duro Update Saturday, January 24, 2015
PT Garuda Maintenance Facility AeroAsia (GMF AeroAsia) based in the Soekarno-Hatta International Airport Jakarta and supported by 7 production units, including Line Maintenance, Component Maintenance, Base Maintenance, Engineering Services, Engine & APU Maintenance, Asset Management & Material Services, and Learning Services.
The Company's main business is to offer the Maintenance Repair and Overhaul (MRO) of aircraft, encompassing engines, fuselage, components and other supporting services.
PT Garuda Maintenance Facility Aero Asia offer opportunities to highly talented people to build their professional career in MRO industry as :
- Min. Diploma Degree majoring in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering
- Min. GPA of 2.75
- Fluent in English both oral and written proved by a minimum TOEFL score of 475 or Minimum TOIEC score of 500.
- Male, with a maximum age of 23 years old.
- Experience is not required.
- Willing to be placed at Bintan (Training course will be held at Jakarta).
More Info : Lowongan Kerja PT Garuda Maintenance Facility AeroAsia.