Posted by Moh Duro Update Wednesday, March 26, 2014
PT Garuda Maintenance Facility AeroAsia (GMF AeroAsia) based in the Soekarno-Hatta International Airport Jakarta and supported by 7 production units, including Line Maintenance, Component Maintenance, Base Maintenance, Engineering Services, Engine & APU Maintenance, Asset Management & Material Services, and Learning Services.
The Company's main business is to offer the Maintenance Repair and Overhaul (MRO) of aircraft, encompassing engines, fuselage, components and other supporting services.
PT Garuda Maintenance Facility Aero Asia offer opportunities to highly talented people to build their professional career in MRO industry as :
- TECHNICIAN (PTE)
- ENGINEER (PEN)
- PLANNER (PPL)
- PROCURER (PP)
- DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER (PDE)
- INSPECTOR (PI)
- GENERAL POSITION (PGP))
- Bachelor Degree majoring in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering (PEN, PDE)
- Bachelor Degree majoring in Industrial Engineering Background (PPL & PP)
- Bachelor Degree majoring in Accounting, Financial, Marketing, Psychologist, Law background (PGP)
- Diploma Degree majoring in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering (PTE & PI)
- Max age 26 years old
- Minimum GPA of 2,75
- Minimum TOEFL Score of 475 or Minimum TOIEC Score of 500 *)
- Physically and mentally healthy
- Fluent in English both oral and written
- Experience is not required
More info : Lowongan Kerja PT Garuda Maintenance Facility AeroAsia. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further selection process.