Posted by Moh Duro Update Thursday, August 1, 2013
Bank head office located in Jakarta and supported by a network of over 2,500 offices and operated more than 800 ATMs across Indonesia.
Adira Finance Company acquired in 2004 and also launched a micro banking division as Danamon Savings and Loans. In 2011, the Company reached Rp3.33 trillion and a net profit up 16% compared to 2010 reaching Rp2.88 trillion. In 2012, DBS Group, one of Asia's largest financial company acquisition of 67.37% shares of Singapore Danamon.
In line with its growth, currently PT Bank Danamon Indonesia Tbk need the best professional and dynamic, for Joined at the position:
Officer Development Program Trainee - Transaction Banking
Job Location : Jawa Timur
- S1 from any major (minimum GPA of 2.75)
- Maximum age of 28 years old
- Fresh Graduates or professionals from related area (maximum 2 years of working experience) are
- Willing to travel
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good report writing and presentation skills
- Good level of English proficiency (spoken) is preferably