Posted by Moh Duro Update Monday, March 16, 2015
Bank CIMB Niaga in the wake of the Financial Crisis in the late 1990s. In November 2002 Commerce Asset-Holding Berhad (CAHB), now known as CIMB Group Holdings Berhad (CIMB Group Holdings), acquired a majority stake of Bank Niaga Indonesia Bank Restructuring Agency (IBRA). It then transferred its shares in Bank CIMB Group in August 2007 as part of an internal reorganization to consolidate all subsidiaries under CIMB Group as a universal banking platform.
Bank CIMB Niaga is currently looking for the best candidates and is responsible for filling the position :
Unit Manager Development Program
- Male / Female, Single.
- Maximum 27 years old.
- Hold an S1 degree from a reputable university with min. GPA 3.00 of 4.00 from all majors.
- Good personality, discipline, honest, high integrity, and hardworking.
- Good level in English.
- Target and target oriented.
- Able to work underpressure.
- Able to work independently as well as in team.
More info : Lowongan Kerja Bank CIMB Niaga Terbaru.
Baca Juga : Posisi lainnya lowongan bank CIMB Niaga