Posted by Moh Duro Update Tuesday, June 4, 2013
Currently PT Holcim Indonesia Tbk produces an annual cement capacity of 8.3 million tonnes. invite you, young people inspired, energetic and talented people to join to be part of Holcim Indonesia at the position :
Graduate Development Program (GDP)
Graduate Development Program (GDP) is an education program specifically designed to prepare fresh graduates to qualify for permanent hire with Holcim and be our future leaders, through intensive development program. For GDP 2013, PT Holcim Indonesia Tbk open opportunity in the following functions:
- Corporate Technical Service
- Fresh graduates (graduate this year or 2012) or not having more than 1 year working experience that possess:
- Good Team Work
- Care & Communicative to Energize People
- Open Mind, Ability to Learn, Innovative to Think the Business & Deliver Results
- Self-Starter & Have Integrity to Act as Role Model
- Other basic requirements:
- GPA ≥ 3.20
- Active in extracurricular/organization activities
- For Commercial : Civil Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, and Industrial Engineer.
- For Manufacturing & Corporate Technical Service : Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mining, Geology, Chemistry Engineering and Civil Engineering.
- For Logistics & Export : Naval Engineering, and Industrial Engineering.
- For FICO : Accounting.
- UGM (Jogjakarta): 18 June 2013
- ITS (Surabaya): 02 July 2013
- UNBRAW (Malang): 03 July 2013
- UNPAD (Bandung): 16 July 2013
- UI (Jakarta): 23 July 2013
Kesma BAK Undip
Gd Rektorat Kampus Undip Tembalang
You need to indicate your function preferences (1 or 2) in order of priority in the application form. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. More info : Lowongan Kerja 2013 - PT Holcim Indonesia Tbk.