Posted by Moh Duro Update Wednesday, October 15, 2014
Currently PT Holcim Indonesia Tbk produces an annual cement capacity of 8.3 million tonnes. invite you, young people inspired, energetic and talented people to join to be part of Holcim Indonesia at the position :
General Legal Manager
- Min. S1, in Law from reputable University (Postgraduate Degree / Master Degree is preference).
- Minimum 8 years legal experience ideally in a leading organisation, with a proven track record in contract negotiation and drafting.
- Proven track record of providing accurate and effective legal counsel.
- Proven track record of adding value to an organisation through the development of comprehensive contract documents that mitigate risk and penalties.
- Able to work using computer especially Microsoft Office and Google Application.
- Fluent spoken and written English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Licensed Bar Member (PERADI).
- A strong record of being a great team player and collaborator with internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrate success in managing and conducting a variety of litigation matters.
- Good planning and organization skills.
- Possess excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Possess strong analytical, leadership and managerial skills.
- Demonstrate knowledge of, and experience with laws dealing with government and/or commercial contract administration, particularly contract negotiation, preparation and administration.
- Ability to provide independent advice (orally and in writing) to senior level management on highly technical matters.
- In-depth knowledge of regulatory law; and knowledge of the legal aspects of capital markets.
- Min. S1, in Accounting, Business Administration or related field.
- min. 2 - 4 years of experience in Accounting & Financial functions.
- Able to work using computer especially Microsoft Office and Google Application (advanced skill).
- Able to assess and promptly resolve problems and demonstrate flexibility with job duties and scope of work.
- Capable to maintain effective cooperation with team & related cross function.
- Able to apply common sense understanding and problem-solving skills to complete activities.
- Able to manage electronic files effectively.
- Skilled in Customer Service, including analyzing customer needs through soliciting, evaluating and acting upon customer feedback.
- Ability to perform in time-pressures to meet deadlines.
- Has experience in Employee Expense account processing is an asset and manufacturing industry or shared services experience is beneficial.
- Preferably experienced in SAP.
- Good command of spoken and written in English.
- Possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Attentive to detail.
Baca juga : Lowongan Holcim posisi lainnya.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.