Posted by Moh Duro Update Saturday, October 24, 2015
Adaro's Coal Cooperation Agreement (CCA) was signed on 2 November 1982. This Agreement was essentially the same as that signed by the other groups and was a combination of the Pertamina oil production sharing contracts, as required by the Government , and Mineral Contracts of Work, as requested by the private coal investors. Key aspects of the CCA were defined periods for exploration, development and operation; a royalty of 13.5% of production which was a reduction from a much higher percentage proposed by the Government and a fixed tax rate of 35% for the first ten years and 45% hereafter which reflected the higher global tax regime that existed at that time.
Lowongan Kerja Terbaru PT Adaro Energy Tbk | To support our growth, we are currently looking for highly calibre candidate to join :
Officer Development Operation
- Max. age of 35 years old.
- Candidate holds at least a Bachelor Degree or Master Degree (S1/S2) majoring in Psychology from a reputable university (GPA: 3,25 ~ up).
- Min. 3 years of experience in mining.
- Active in English language.
- Demonstrated good command in English both oral and written.
- Demonstrated good communication and coordination skills.
- Computer literate (MS Office).
- Physically and mentally fit.
- Willing to be placed in Head Office Jakarta.
More info : Lowongan PT Adaro Energy Tbk.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further selection process.