Posted by Moh Duro Update Sunday, March 1, 2015
Adaro's Coal Cooperation Agreement (CCA) was signed on 2 November 1982. This Agreement was essentially the same as that signed by the other groups and was a combination of the Pertamina oil production sharing contracts, as required by the Government , and Mineral Contracts of Work, as requested by the private coal investors. Key aspects of the CCA were defined periods for exploration, development and operation; a royalty of 13.5% of production which was a reduction from a much higher percentage proposed by the Government and a fixed tax rate of 35% for the first ten years and 45% hereafter which reflected the higher global tax regime that existed at that time.
Lowongan Kerja Terbaru PT Adaro Energy Tbk | To support our growth, we are currently looking for highly calibre candidate to join :
Mechanic Plant Foreman
- Maximum age of 30 years old.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree (S1) majoring in Mechanical Engineering or related field.
- GPA min 3.00 (Scale 4).
- Minimum 1 year of working experience in the related field.
- Familiar with maintenance planner software or system.
- Familiar with chrushing, loading, and heavy equipment.
- Able to work in detail, multi task and under pressure.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English