Posted by Moh Duro Update Monday, January 26, 2015
Adaro's Coal Cooperation Agreement (CCA) was signed on 2 November 1982. This Agreement was essentially the same as that signed by the other groups and was a combination of the Pertamina oil production sharing contracts, as required by the Government , and Mineral Contracts of Work, as requested by the private coal investors. Key aspects of the CCA were defined periods for exploration, development and operation; a royalty of 13.5% of production which was a reduction from a much higher percentage proposed by the Government and a fixed tax rate of 35% for the first ten years and 45% hereafter which reflected the higher global tax regime that existed at that time.
Lowongan PT Adaro Energy Tbk | To support our growth, we are currently looking for highly calibre candidate to join :
Junior Chemist Coal Laboratory
- Maximum age of 40 years old.
- Minimum DI in Analyst Chemical School
- Minimum 5 year experience
- Good computer literacy and fluent in English
- Minimum age of 23 years old.
- Minimum Diploma (D3/D4) majoring in Finance, Accounting.
- At least 2 years of experience.
- Maximum age of 22 years old.
- Senior High School from accounting, with a minimum GPA of 7.00.
- 0-2 years of working experience as Admin Accounting Officer.
- Fluent in English (active).
- Operating knowledge of MS Office.
- Physically and mentally fit
- Willbe based in Head Office Jakarta