Posted by Moh Duro Update Monday, March 23, 2015
Adaro's Coal Cooperation Agreement (CCA) was signed on 2 November 1982. This Agreement was essentially the same as that signed by the other groups and was a combination of the Pertamina oil production sharing contracts, as required by the Government , and Mineral Contracts of Work, as requested by the private coal investors. Key aspects of the CCA were defined periods for exploration, development and operation; a royalty of 13.5% of production which was a reduction from a much higher percentage proposed by the Government and a fixed tax rate of 35% for the first ten years and 45% hereafter which reflected the higher global tax regime that existed at that time.
Lowongan Kerja Terbaru PT Adaro Energy Tbk | To support our growth, we are currently looking for highly calibre candidate to join :
Management System Officer
- Education S1 majoring in Engineering discipline (preferably majoring in Industrial Engineering).
- GPA 3.00.
- Graduated from Management Trainee from Multinational Company will be considered.
- Minimum.2 years of experience in PDCA System.
- Strong knowledge and good understanding about PDCA-PICA System and Quality Management System Improvement.
- Having experience in writing English report.
- Excellent level of English proficiency (spoken and writing) is a must.