Posted by Moh Duro Update Friday, April 24, 2015
Adaro's Coal Cooperation Agreement (CCA) was signed on 2 November 1982. This Agreement was essentially the same as that signed by the other groups and was a combination of the Pertamina oil production sharing contracts, as required by the Government , and Mineral Contracts of Work, as requested by the private coal investors. Key aspects of the CCA were defined periods for exploration, development and operation; a royalty of 13.5% of production which was a reduction from a much higher percentage proposed by the Government and a fixed tax rate of 35% for the first ten years and 45% hereafter which reflected the higher global tax regime that existed at that time.
Lowongan Kerja Terbaru PT Adaro Energy Tbk | To support our growth, we are currently looking for highly calibre candidate to join :
Shipping Administration Staff
- Bachelor Degree or Diploma Degree majoring in Transportation Management.
- Minimum GPA of 2.75.
- Minimum 1 year of experience as shipping staff, from shipping company will be highly prioritized.
- Open for fresh graduate candidates.
- Demonstrated good coordination skill, both internal and external user.
- Possess excellent communication skill.
- Excellent level of English proficiency (spoken and writing) is a must.