Posted by Moh Duro Update Wednesday, November 12, 2014
Adaro's Coal Cooperation Agreement (CCA) was signed on 2 November 1982. This Agreement was essentially the same as that signed by the other groups and was a combination of the Pertamina oil production sharing contracts, as required by the Government , and Mineral Contracts of Work, as requested by the private coal investors. Key aspects of the CCA were defined periods for exploration, development and operation; a royalty of 13.5% of production which was a reduction from a much higher percentage proposed by the Government and a fixed tax rate of 35% for the first ten years and 45% hereafter which reflected the higher global tax regime that existed at that time.
Lowongan PT Adaro Energy Tbk | To support our growth, we are currently looking for highly calibre candidate to join :
Internal Audit Staff
- Min. education of Bachelor Degree (S1) in Industrial Engineering from prominent university with minimum GPA of 3.00.
- Min. 2 years of working experience as an internal auditor, fresh graduate are encourage to apply.
- Have a good knowledge of the auditor and mining activities.
- Possess excellent interpersonal, writting and reporting skills.
- Have a Diploma Degree (D3) or Bachelor Degree (S1) in Business Studies, Administration, Management, Secretarial or equivalent.
- English proficiency, able to work with detailed, ability to write correspondence well.
- Preferably experienced as staff specializing in Secretarial/Executive & Personal Assistant or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Min. ducation of Senior High School (SMA/SMK).
- Familiar with Microsoft Office and update databased Excel using formula (Vlookup,SUM,Divide etc).