Posted by Moh Duro Update Wednesday, October 22, 2014
Adaro's Coal Cooperation Agreement (CCA) was signed on 2 November 1982. This Agreement was essentially the same as that signed by the other groups and was a combination of the Pertamina oil production sharing contracts, as required by the Government , and Mineral Contracts of Work, as requested by the private coal investors. Key aspects of the CCA were defined periods for exploration, development and operation; a royalty of 13.5% of production which was a reduction from a much higher percentage proposed by the Government and a fixed tax rate of 35% for the first ten years and 45% hereafter which reflected the higher global tax regime that existed at that time.
Lowongan PT Adaro Energy Tbk | To support our growth, we are currently looking for highly calibre candidate to join :
Admin & Data Support Staff
- Preferably Female
- Maximum of age 25 years.
- Have a Diploma Degree (D3) or Bachelor Degree (S1) in all major
- Minimum GPA of 2.80 (Scale 4.00).
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in related field.
- Preferably have experience in external relation
- Master Office packages.
- Willing to learn quickly
- Excellent passionate in data and administration.
- English proficiency.