Posted by Moh Duro Update Friday, September 19, 2014
XL Axiata started its commercial operations on 8 October 1996, and is the first private company that provides mobile phone services in Indonesia.
XL Prepaid Card is a fusion of three previous XL prepaid products, namely 'ProXL, Free, Thumb, and amulets. Consolidation into a single product line is an attempt to cut marketing costs XL thumb that has significantly less progression compared to non. Consolidation begins on August 1, 2007 by uniting the recharge voucher for both products and was inaugurated on January 1, 2008 with the launch of the brand XL Prepaid. XL Prepaid customers receive a number with the prefix 0817, 0818, 0819, 0859, 0878, and 0877.
Currently, PT XL Axiata Tbk looking for the best candidates to join lowongan kerja in the position :
Specialist - Market Insight
- Min. S1 majoring in Mathematics, Statistics, Marketing or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in consumer and marketing research
- Strong analytical skill & comfortable working with numbers/calculation
- Market Research background is an advantage
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; with high intensity interaction with third party/agency
- Ability to take multiple sources of information (from consumers, retailers, sales, research publications) to formulate Insights and provide recommendations and options for strategy.
- Ability to work as part of a project team
- Ability to work under pressure
- Able to work with minimum supervision and highly self-motivated
- Proactive, Fast leaner, Team Player
- Full-Time positions available.
- Min. S1 in Marketing or equivalent.
- Possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written (Bahasa Indonesia and English).
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in the related field.
- Experience in the field of digital marketing with best practices, including PPC, SEO, email marketing, social media, community management.
- Highly creative, able to generate lots of ideas.
- Ability to independently perform analytical type analysis and project work - can go beyond jus number crunching to the point of developing key insights.
- Ability to think critically and adapt quickly in a flexible environment.
- Min. S1 majoring in Engineering : Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or Information System is preferred
- Preferably minimum 5 years work experience in Telco with at least 3 years with Integration technologies
- Good knowledge in Telco business
- Good knowledge in Data Processing and Integration technologies
- Good knowledge and technical skills on IT Application management such as : Database, Operating System, Java, SOA platform
- Knowledge of IT Architecture and Integration
- Min. S1, any field
- Having related working experiences in Telcom and/or FMCG industries
- Required languages English, Bahasa Indonesia
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in English both oral and written
- Willing to travel or mobile working environment
- Full-Time positions available