Posted by Moh Duro Update Sunday, November 2, 2014
XL Axiata started its commercial operations on 8 October 1996, and is the first private company that provides mobile phone services in Indonesia.
XL Prepaid Card is a fusion of three previous XL prepaid products, namely 'ProXL, Free, Thumb, and amulets. Consolidation into a single product line is an attempt to cut marketing costs XL thumb that has significantly less progression compared to non. Consolidation begins on August 1, 2007 by uniting the recharge voucher for both products and was inaugurated on January 1, 2008 with the launch of the brand XL Prepaid. XL Prepaid customers receive a number with the prefix 0817, 0818, 0819, 0859, 0878, and 0877.
Currently, PT XL Axiata Tbk looking for the best candidates to join lowongan kerja in the position :
Staff - Cash & Payable Mgmt
- Education Bachelor Degree (S1) in Economics with minimum 2 years of working experience or Diploma Degree (D3) in Economics with minimum 5 years of working experience.
- High attention to detail, high integrity.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Education Bachelor degree (S1) in Computer Science, Management, Finance.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in collection department at Telecommunication Industry
- Technical expertise in Collection/ Dunning, Microsoft Office usage (Word & Excel)
- Fluent in English (both Oral & Written)
- Intermediate SAP Knowledge.
- Possess excellent communication, negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Good analytical thinking.
- Customer focus.
- Education Bachelor Degree (S1) in Legal.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in related field.
- Requires License code ethics, networking.
- Have a good legal knowledge.
- Proactive, have a good team work.
- have a good negotiation and analytical skill.
- Education Bachelor Degree (S1) in Financial/Accounting.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in finance.
- Fluent in English.
- Intermediate analytical and Microsoft Office skills
- Basic billing rules (configuration)
- Basic knowledge of telecommunication industry, tax, and international business.
- Attention to detail and good analytical thinking.
- Have a good negotiation, communication and coordination skills.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in IT/Telco Industry
- Preferably with the background of IT/Telecommunication Engineering and Work experience in the similar field/job (Strata-1 in Technical).
- Education Bachelor Degree (S1) in IT/Telecom from reputable university.
- Minimum 6 years of working experience in Business Support System or Solution Design & Architect department of Mobile Telecommunication or Internet Service Provider (ISP) companies
- Advanced Knowledge in Mobile Telecom Organization, products and services, network infrastructure, business support system, business models, competition and regulation.
- Advanced skills in Data Modeling and Data Analysis Technique.
- Have a good English report writing and presentation skills.
- Advanced audit skills.
- In-depth knowledge on enterprise risk management process.
- Have a good analytical thinking and problem solving;
- Innovative, initiative & willingness to explore new knowledge, technology, services, and fraud.
- Complex Analysis & attention to detail.
- Have a good leadership, interaction & coordination, planning & execution skills.
- Customer Oriented.