Posted by Moh Duro Update Tuesday, November 26, 2013
XL Axiata started its commercial operations on 8 October 1996, and is the first private company that provides mobile phone services in Indonesia.
XL Prepaid Card is a fusion of three previous XL prepaid products, namely 'ProXL, Free, Thumb, and amulets. Consolidation into a single product line is an attempt to cut marketing costs XL thumb that has significantly less progression compared to non. Consolidation begins on August 1, 2007 by uniting the recharge voucher for both products and was inaugurated on January 1, 2008 with the launch of the brand XL Prepaid. XL Prepaid customers receive a number with the prefix 0817, 0818, 0819, 0859, 0878, and 0877.
Currently, PT XL Axiata Tbk looking for the best candidates to join lowongan kerja in the position :
Specialist - Power Engineering
- Able to determine identify and analysis with analysis tools to provide the hypothesis and root cause.
- Understand of power system knowledge (architecture, infrastructures and standardizations).
- S1 University graduate, majoring in Finance/Accounting.
- 2 years experience in Supervisor finance & accounting.
- Hard Working
- Good analytical thinking
- Good Communication skill ( meeting & interaction with bank and partner)
- Attention to detail.
- Min Bachelor Degree (S1), Work experience in Telco Network or IT/VAS or Roll Out
- Knowledge on Telco/IT/VAS/Roll Out à specific to account assigned
- Knowledge of Vendor Management, Project Management, Account Management, Knowledge of contract content, Cost and benefit analysis.
- Have a good negotiation and persuasive communication skills
- Interpersonal skill, Data gathering and analysis,
- Creative problem solving, Proactive and
- Initiative, Customer oriented
- Bachelor Degree (S1) majoring in Law from reputable university
- At least 5 years experience in a law firm and/or in a prominent company
- Telco background is preferable
- Excellent contract drafting capability
- Have a good analytical and negotiation skills
- Min. Bachelor Degree (S1) majoring in Law from reputable universityAt least 5 years experience in law firm or working as legal procurement is most preferable
- Have strong leadership skill with good understanding on supply chain management knowledge
- Advance english skill and has strong communication skill
- Advance knowledge of contract law
- Advance contract negotiation skill
- Must have good legal backgorund with strong drafting skills
- Leadership skill
- Proactive communication to the respective stake holder
- Attention to detail
- Analytical thinking